Sunday, February 28, 2010

Shawdos

The other day the kids were laughing in the front yard and yelling there is a Leprechaun on our house. I got excited hoping that he brought me a pot of gold or even a box of Lucky Charms would do. I came outside and sure enough I saw the shadow of a person smoking a pipe that looked like a Leprechaun.


I swear the kids and I looked for about 15 minutes trying to figure out what was the shadow was coming from. My 7 year old was convinced that it was a Leprechaun. Then we figured it out. It was the weird cactus that we have in our front yard that I refuse to cut down because it is so out of place it makes me smile when I walk by it.

2 comments:

the batts said...

that is so hilarious jen!! ha! actually even a little freaky.:)

Kat Clark said...

That is so funny. What a perfect shadow too!